The students are required to observe the following rules and regulations in addition to those that are in vogue from time to time by the college administration. Students must daily wear neat college uniform.
Note: Details of uniform will be informed to the students & parents after completion of admission formalities.
1. Every student has to possess and wear an Identity Card which should be produced whenever demanded by any member of the staff of the college.
2. Students should be punctual and regular to the classes. They should be seated in the class room before the teacher enters. Leave of absence should be obtained from the Principal / Student Welfare Officer, well in advance. Unforeseen absence must be justified on return before entering to the class.
3. Unauthorized absence from classes will attract fine at the rate fixed from time to time by the college administration.
4. Students are not allowed to loiter/congregate in the corridors or in the campus during working hours. They should move from one class room to another in a disciplined manner without causing disturbance to other classes.
5. No student shall leave the class room during the lecture except with permission.
6. Irregularity in attendance, habitual inattention, disorderly behaviour, obscenity in word or act, damage to college properties like books, furniture, equipment are punishable by any one of the following, depending on the gravity of the offence.
> Warning with intimation to parents/guardian.
> Suspension (No attendance will be given during the period of suspension)
7. Those who indulge in ragging or encourage it will be expelled from the college. Students shall not indulge, either individually or collectively in any form of activity that will bring down the good name of the Institution. The Management’s decision in this regard shall be final.
8. Students shall not enter the laboratories except with the permission of the lecturer in charge.
9. Students shall not take part in political agitations, public movements directed against the authority of Government/Management.
10. No religious festival/function is allowed to be celebrated in the college premises.
11. Students are prohibited from bringing mobile phones and any type of vehicles to the college campus.